With its beautiful tree-lined drive and clubhouse steeped in history, Beeston Fields is one of Nottingham’s oldest and best golf courses. The superb Par 71 parkland course is a challenging test for all levels of golfer. Designed in 1923 by Tom Williamson, it measures 6,430 yards from the medal tees. The course is always kept in superb condition and has received many plaudits. The greens are a delight to putt on but will fool many with their subtle borrows.
Why Become a Member?
- Keep fit - Golf membership can be cheaper than the gym and can burn up to 900 calories in a typical 18-hole round!
- Meet new people - Playing golf is an incredibly social sport and is a great way to meet new people.
- Relieve stress - A combination of feel-good factors, such as outdoor surroundings, exercise and social benefits, all help relieve stress.
- Increases life expectancy - Stress-busting factors help to lower cholesterol, resulting in a healthy heart. Studies show that playing golf can add 5 years on to your life.
Why Beeston Fields?
- Stunning parkland course open all year
- Extensive welcome pack
- Tastefully refurbished, historic clubhouse
- Direct debits available at no added cost
- Regular competitions
- Thriving ladies’ section
- Reciprocal discounted golf club rights
- Active junior section
- Free welcome lesson from either our male or female PGA Professional
- Weekly communication
- Regular social events
- Discounted food and drinks and half price room hire
- Graduated age categories
- All abilities welcome - you don't have to be good to play golf
- Play in team matches on other courses (away matches are usually free)
- Join the County Card scheme and play on over 180 courses at huge discounts
- Fully equipped Pro Shop and two excellent teaching Professionals
- Practise anytime on one of our several practice areas.
- Play on two superb, full size snooker tables